It’s 2022 already. How did that happen? How are you going with your New Year’s resolutions? Nailing them? Overwhelmed? Have fallen off the wagon already?
No matter what category you relate to, you’re not alone.
As a personal trainer, every January, I see it all. People exercising themselves into the ground trying to achieve unrealistic goals (and burning out in the process). People paralysed by the number of overwhelming weight loss options available, so they do nothing. People who go hard then fall in a heap.
Don’t feel bad. It’s normal. All of it.
One of the main reasons people fall off the resolution wagon so quickly is that they don’t have someone to keep them accountable – to track their progress, keep them focused, and be their cheerleader.
That’s why I created the Fit, Full and Fab 12-week challenge!
If you’re keen to make your health, fitness and vitality a priority this year, you’ve come to the right place.
Do you want to rediscover your energy, rebuild your body confidence, kickstart your weight loss and improve your healthy lifestyle?
Launching on 24 January, this 12-week, fat-loss orientated exercise program (one for guys and one for girls), will provide you with both the tools and a fun, supportive community to help you shed kilos and feel great. It’s time!
Places are limited, so be sure to secure yours before the New Year’s resolution rush … which is well and truly underway.
This challenge will provide:
- 1:1 Dietflex Coaching – the key to success
- 10-day gut reboot
- Body composition scans and fitness testing
- Weekly group webinars and Q&As
- Unlimited access to bootcamps, small group fitness and virtual classes
- Access to the Loz Life app to track your progress
- Weigh-ins with accountability
- Community of challengers and coaches to connect with
- Loz Life shaker bottle
- Monthly Q&A
- Fitness and habit challenges
- Three casual passes to bring a friend to the fitness classes
What’s so great about Fit, Full and Fab?
- We don’t restrict food groups
- We explain macros so you can learn during the challenge, as opposed to providing a generic program with no education
- We don’t do starvation diets that damage your body – no calorie counting either
- We customise your plan to fit your dietary needs (including vegan, vegetarian, paleo and keto diets)
Grab a few friends and let’s do this! To learn more, head to https://lozlife.com/f3/